Whether your style is bold or soft there is a look for you this season. The Spring/ Summer 2014 fashion and beauty trends are a diverse mixture of color, texture and pattern.
Some of this season’s top trends are bold, edgy and colorful. Have fun with bold fashion and try these trends on for size.
- Bold Lips – One of this Spring’s popular make-up looks is the bold lip. Hot pink, coral and orange lips with a matte finish are making an appearance on runways and in fashion magazines this year.
- Geometric Prints – A hot look for Spring and Summer are tops, dresses and skirts that sport geometric prints. Wear bold graphics from top to bottom or mix and match with solid colors.
- Nail Art - Nail art has come back in a big way over the past year,and it’s not going anywhere just yet. Wear art on every finger or highlight your polish color with a design on your ring finger only.
- Orange – Orange really is the new black. Bright orange clothes and accessories are the hottest trend this season. Add a splash of orange to your outfit with a bright orange handbag, and don’t forget your orange lipstick!
- Blue Eye Shadow - This is not your cheesy baby blue of the eighties. Deep, rich cobalt blue is the shade to wear this year. Universally flattering, this dark blue works with all skin tones
If bold colors and prints aren’t your style not to worry. There are plenty of new looks for Spring and Summer that are soft, classic and timeless. Here are a few looks that work for you.
- Short Hair – High maintenance big diva hair is history. This year ushers in a short, tousled look. If you aren’t ready to chop your locks just yet try out a “lob”, or long, graduated bob.
- Mesh – This year mesh is being used in a flattering, feminine way. Tops with mesh sleeves are a great way to wear this trend for a look that is soft and sexy.
- Black Eyeliner - A classic sultry black lined eye is a must do make-up look for Spring. Smudge your liner slightly to soften the impact for a daytime look, and extend wings off the edge for a dramatic night time look.
- Tea Length Skirts - Super feminine tea length skirts in a variety of colors and patterns have been spotted as a top trend for this Spring and Summer. Wear a floral tea length skirt to achieve a soft, ladylike look.
- Black and White - A timeless black and white look is back on the runway this season. Show off your classic style with a new wardrobe piece this year.
What trend do you see yourself wearing this Spring?