Every year the beauty world is coming up with products to make your beauty regiment simple. I just hope they make a magic wand one year to beautify me in an instance. Take that, Hermoine. The top 8 products of 2014 are my top favorites. There are many but these are the ones I use daily. I have the hair world covered; the body world covered; the makeup world covered; and the skin world covered. All four areas that make beauty what it is.
Here are my top 8 beauty products. See if you too might add them to your favorite list.
- Maybelline Superstay Lipstick: I love have a long-lasting lipstick. Best thing is that they are only $9 dollars at Wal-Mart. This one lasts up to 14 hours. You can easily go from work to party without having to add lipstick again. Get that pop of color that might get someone to pop you a kiss.
- CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara: Covergirl…put some blast in that lash. The two step formula helps volumize and gloss the lashes. Your lashes may look fake but you will rake in the compliments honey. The entire lash loving you need for 9.50 at Wal-Mart.
- Dove Intense Repairing Body Cream: My favorite body cream because it gets rid of my ashy elbows and knees in a quick second. The $18 dollars spent is worth it.
- Degree Secret Oh la la Lavender Clear Gel Deoderant: Goes on clear and smells so damn good. You can get two of them for $7 dollars at any local drugstore. The lavender scent is so intoxicating and last for up to 24 hours. Lavender also helps with negativity.
- Vidal Sasson Waves Crème Pomade: First off it is only $4 dollars! So you know I stock up on it. Not only is it light, but it give my curls a bounce that can go against any booty. It eliminate frizz, and does not make my hair look like cotton candy.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum: All I have to say is that my hair and I are at ease. Frizz Ease 6 Effects Serum is my one stop to having frizz-free curly hair.
- Simple Oil Balancing Makeup Remover: Protect your skin with these wipes. They are alcohol free, and great for sensitive skin. Get them for $9 dollars at any drugstore. Plus it leaves a nice fresh clean face to look at in the mirror.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy: They are cheap ($3 bucks) and easy to fit in any pocket. Why is it in the skin category? Since it is winter, Vaseline Lip Therapy is you multi-task product of the season. You can use it on your lips, cheeks, elbows, knees, ears, tip of your nose, etc. It keeps your skin from cracking and becoming dry. Get the Rosy Lips one because anything with rose is great for your skin.
Those are my eight favorite beauty products of 2014 and as you can tell they are very affordable. I hope you make some of them your favorites.