So you are on a date with the hottest guy you have ever met. He took you to your favorite restaurant, watched a rom-com instead of a comic book hero movie at the theater, held your hand, and then dropped you like you were hot but in a bad way. Then he drove off and you have not heard from him since. Want to know why? You started comparing him to your ex. Rule number one when dating a guy: NEVER BRING UP THE EX! It is a total turn off. Guessing from what happened on your date, you maybe have no idea what actually turns a guy off.
Here are some of the things that turn your new sex toy off. (The sex toy being the guy.)
- Do They Read Minds? – We always assume they know what we are thinking. How are they supposed to know that I only wanted fries and not the whole meal because I am watching my weight? We only meet twelve minutes ago. Oh and if you tell them, “Yeah, everything is fine,” when it really is not, do not get mad when they say, “Okay.” Trust me; he will walk right out the door if a fight breaks out and never come back because I told him I liked peanuts when I really did not and he ate some in front of me.
- Constant Ego Check – Am I pretty? Is okay to ask once or twice; but every fucking second you see the guy, is excessive. He is with you because you are pretty. By asking him constantly will put a though in his head that makes him think you do not think he finds you attractive. Bye, Felicia.
- I Told You, Not The City – Men do not like it when their business is out of their personal bubble. If they told you something in confidence and you go and tell the whole world (figuratively) then not only did you turn him off but you need to turn off the highway at the next stop: Singleville.
- First Date = Wedding Date Plans – You just met him. Do not talk about wanting to marry him, have kids; try a new sex position with him (when you have not even kissed yet) or moving in. You turned him off when you asked him if his sperm count was high.
- Cursing – Unless he likes it bed, then do not curse around a guy. They do not like it because it makes you seem like one of the guys.
- Control Me And Leave – Guys need to know that they have reigns in the relationship too. IF he wants to hang out with his friends, then let him. If he wants to play video games, then let him. If he wants to talk about his feelings, then try not to convince him that he has none. Do not make couples plans without asking him first. I learned the hard way, and not in a good way.
Now that you know what turns him off, try to do the opposite to keep him turned on. They are easy and not that hard to do. (The things…not the guys. We want the guys hard.) Turn on the conversation. Never turn it off and the only ex you should be taking about better have an s in front of it.